Thursday, March 10, 2011

Only God

I have had my eyes glued to this blog over the past few weeks. What a beautiful story that only God could write! I do not know Patrick and Amy well, but my heart overflows with such JOY for and with them in the goodness of the Lord and the great things He has done.  It's so neat to watch the Lord work and bring things full circle.  It reminds me again so much that He really is there in the times of waiting, waiting and more waiting that we endure from time to time. It's not fun and it's not necessarily the way we would choose, but what beautiful things are on the other side if we can just hang on!! Be encouraged by their story and the verse in Psalm 27 that says that we WILL see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living..."wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."

Good things do come to those who wait...I'm living proof ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love being living proof :)

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Such a sweet story! Michael knows Patrick from growing up in Carthage...