Monday, February 04, 2008

Tagged...

Cooper tagged me to share 7 random things about myself...and I am tagging a few others as well :)

1.) I LOVE cheese. Any kind. It makes everything better!
2.) Summer is definitely my favorite season. I LOVE the sun and a swimming pool :)
3.) I can be pretty obsessive compulsive when it comes to keeping things clean and organized....and on that same note, I throw way too much away. You will never catch me having a garage sell because I don't have anything to sell :)
4.) I've always been a fan of Days of our Lives even though it probably has the worst story line of any soap out there. I still can't seem to let it go...
5.) I grew up in Hazlehurst (30 minutes south of jackson) and didn't move to Jackson until the 7th grade.
6.) I am VERY ticky about my hair...it has to be just so :) and a word of advice, don't get your hair cut by somebody you've never heard anything about or laid eyes on..aka Mary at the Beau Rivage...even though they may tell you they have been cutting hair for nine years and have people drive hours to have their hair cut by them doesn't mean a thing!!! It's got to be the worst hair cut I have EVER had and I had to get my mom's guy in Jackson to "fix it" the next day so that I didn't look like I was trying to pull off the shag cut that was popular in 7th grade :)
7.) I love working in the yard during the spring/summer...it's one of my favorite things to do when those seasons roll around...

I tag...Lauren D., Jordan & Carroll Lane

2 comments:

The Hensons said...

ok...we have to get you away from Days. but, please come to my house and work in the yard with me! when the weather gets nice, my husband skips off to the golf course and leaves that for me to do. i love it, but i need a buddy to keep me going! sorry about the haircut...i'm sure you managed to make it look cute for the 24hrs that you had it, though!

Preston, Lauren, and Leighton said...

JR, Can't wait to think of my 7 things!! hopefully will do it today.