Monday, May 05, 2008

Who Are You?

I am finally getting around to holding up my end of the deal on the "Who Are You" game. Here it goes :)

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 16 and in the 11th grade. I absolutely loved high school. I was actually dating Andy Smith at this point and time 10 years ago...

5 things on my to-do list for today.
1.) School
2.) Iron clothes
3.) Go to JA meeting
4.) Pay a few bills
5.) Not cook supper because we're having leftovers :)

5 snacks I enjoy.
1.) Peanut Butter
2.) Activia Yogurt
3.) Wheat Thins & Cream cheese
4.) Sun Chips
5.) Something chocolate every now and then :)

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire.
1.) Make sure immediate family never had to work another day :)
2.) Help someone else get out of financial trouble
3.) Give-Give-Give to the church
4.) Buy a house in the mountains (for lk) and one in the Caribbean (for me)
5.) Go to Europe ALOT :)

Bad Habits.
1.) Biting my lip
2.) Getting easily annoyed when someone is crunching on something (I know I really need to get a grip and get better at how I respond to this)
3.) Talking really loud on the phone sometimes
4.) Washing clothes and then leaving them in the dryer for several days only leaving me to iron everything in there
5.) Telling Larkin what he is thinking

5 places I've lived.
1.) Hazlehurst (30 minutes south of Jackson--lived there thru 7th grade)
2.) Jackson
3.) Starkville
4.) Memphis
5.) Oxford

5 jobs I've had.
1.) Village Boutique (high school & college)
2.) Intern for college ministry at CUMC
3.) Advertising Rep for The Oxford Eagle
4.) Real Estate/Marketing Assistant at Guest Realty
5.) maybe later

I tag Katey on this one. Love you biggun! ;)

No comments: