Tuesday, July 07, 2009

3 movies in 5 days...

Yes, you read that right. I just got back from going to the movies for the 3rd time in less than a week. For those of you that know me well don't fall out of your chair. I know it's not my style...I guess this turning 28 thing has turned over a new leaf and my movie loving husband is liking it...alot =) Seriously, though, I probably go to the movies 2 or 3 times a year...maybe. It's not ever been something I have loved to do---I guess I would rather chat =)....BUT maybe it's the "new thing" of my late 20's...I guess we'll see.

Anyway, we have seen... ...by far my favorite...LOVED it and surprisingly LK liked it, too....


...good story line but a few too many gunshots and blood for me...

and last but not least...

...WOW is about all that comes to mind--it is funny, though--I have to give it that...

And yes, these are in rank order. Didn't mean to do that but it just worked out that way! Not really sure what we will see next. That $16 may need to go towards something else for a few weeks ;)

No comments: