Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bulldogs, Birthdays & a Baby Shower!

We had a great time in Starkville this past weekend! We stayed Friday & Saturday night in West Point at Brian Flowers grandparents place and loved getting to hang out with him & his
new cute "friend", Meg! :) Kim & Brad and Parker & Whitney got into town Friday night just in time for us to grab dinner at Anthony's---we hadn't eaten there in so long so we all ate way too much but loved every bite! We did a little tailgating on Saturday afternoon and that was fun. Thanks to Brad & Kim for pimpin out our tailgate :) If it hadn't been for them our table would have been the ground and we would have gotten soaking wet because we wouldn't have had a tent and then our guys wouldn't have been in as nearly a great of mood without a TV that had the LSU game on it! :) So THANKS!! :) And of course it's always good to see the Bulldogs get in another win!! :) (From left to right in top picture: Me, Whitney Reece, Meg Daughdrill & Kim Bradberry Maxwell).

On Sunday afternoon I headed up to Memphis for a baby shower for sweet Kathryn Vaughan (Hooks). She is due in about 6 weeks and they are having a little boy. They are naming him Caleb Cole Vaughan! She looks fantastic just as you would expect her too :) She & Kennon will be such great parents--little Caleb is very blessed to have them! I had my camera but didn't realize until I got there that I had failed to recharge the battery before giving it another good workout :)

On another note, my brother Stephen, AND Larkin's dad, Mr. Bill have birthdays this week. Bill's was Sunday and Stephen's today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY again to you both!! We love you so much and send many good wishes your way... Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

The Kosko Family said...

yet another even that john and i had to miss...this residency thing is for the birds....

maybe next time......
(i always say that!)

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Love the pictures. What a wonderful weekend. Can't wait to see ya'll Saturday.

Brandon said...

Jenny Ruth,

I made the spinach madeline and we LOVED it!!! Thanks for the recipe...also Meg D... I really think we went to Camp Soaring Hawk together...is she from Memphis?
she looks sooo familiar to me.
Natalie

Jenny Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny Ruth said...

So glad you liked it! We actually had it again tonight!
Meg is from Jackson...went to Prep...is two years younger than me...

Brandon said...

Ok...I'm crazy... I really felt like I was right on this one..maybe she used to live in Memphis?? Or maybe I am just crazy...who knows:)
Natalie

Anonymous said...

Meg grew up in Memphis

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks