Sunday, October 28, 2007

Little harassing in the bluegrass...

Nothing like wrapping it up in maroon and white yesterday was it?!?!?!?!! We couldn't believe we pulled it out but in a way we can...we really ARE improving and it's so much fun to watch. The rest of the season should be interesting...LK is so fired up for what COULD happen against AL, AR & UM....we shall see!

My parents came up to visit this weekend and I was so glad!! Larkin actually had a guys weekend so he wasn't here :( But he had a great time as I knew he would! Mom & Dad and I watched the game and did a little cleaning and cooking around here. My dad is REALLY good in the kitchen so he wanted to have a little "cooking class" yesterday. He showed me his version of a pot roast which I already knew was excellent...glad he could share his secret with me!! I have to say that I have come a long way on the roast thing, though, because when I was little I use to think it was pure torture to have roast, rice, and milk to drink...that was the worst combination I could have thought of then; however, my tastes have changed just a little bit and I enjoy it more now!

I can't believe the weekend is almost over...I feel like it was just Friday afternoon an hour ago. This week will be a little crazy in the way of travels but should be a fun one. My dear friend, Courtney Gray, is getting married on Friday in Lexington, KY. I am headed to Nashville on Tuesday night to stay with my friend, Rachel, and break up the trip a little bit and then will head the rest of the way on Wednesday. Everything starts Thursday morning...It should be a fun week so I am sure I will have lots of pictures to post when I get back!

I will probably manage to find a way to give a little shout out on Halloween...and speaking of, I am so sad we missed our chance on a Halloween party Saturday night....I am so not creative when it comes to choosing who/what we will be so in that regard maybe it was a good thing :)...I know we missed a great time, though, and some great costumes!! :)

I am off to watch the Red Sox with a beloved fan...and if they win you might just hear a little cheering coming from the big city :)

No comments: