Sunday, November 04, 2007

Good times...

Last week was such a fun one. I loved catching up with my friend Rachel on the way to Kentucky...and a little bit on the way back :) She & her husband David lived in Oxford when we did and we became great friends. They have since moved to Nashville and have a little boy named Drews who is 7 months old. It's always such a breath of fresh air to spend time with her and I am so glad it worked out!! We FINALLY have gotten an updated picture...and see cute little Drews below too. He looks just like David!! Thanks for having me, guys!! I miss you already! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad I finally made the blog! :) looooved having you here for a visit...i am sad it went by so fast! know that i am so very thankful for you and your friendship! love you!