Wednesday, February 20, 2008

JR or LK??

I saw this on MK's blog and thought it would be fun to do!

1.) Who is your man? Larkin
2. How long have you been together? Starting dating in August of 2000 and married in July of 2003
3. How long did you date? well, exactly how long is hard to say...we broke up about 3 times and I don't remember how long each time...it varied :) we had issues =)
4. How old is your man? 28
5. Who eats more? he does
6. Who is taller? Larkin
7. Who sings better? I think i would have to say me on that one...
8. Who is smarter? Larkin
9. Whose temper is worse? mine :)
10. Who does the laundry? I do
11. Who takes out the garbage? Larkin
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
13. Who pays the bills? Me
14. Who is better with the computer? Larkin
15. Who mows the lawn? neither...when you live in Booneville you can afford to pay somebody to do it =)...
16. Who cooks dinner? Me
17. Who drives when you are together? Larkin
18. Who pays when you go out? Larkin
19. Who is most stubborn? Larkin
20. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
21. Whose parents do you see the most? I'd say we see them both about the same
22. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first =)
23. Who asked who out? He asked me out
24. Who proposed? Larkin did...at a cabin in Itta Bena =) (outside Inverness)
25. Who is more sensitive? Me
26. Who has more friends? oh I don't know...we're both blessed in that area!

I am going to make this a tagging thing so I tag Katey & Jennifer =)

No comments: