Monday, July 06, 2009

Reunion

A few weeks ago I had my 10 year class reunion. It was a great weekend. So good seeing everybody and catching up! On Friday night everybody that could met up at Julep around 9 and then on Saturday afternoon we had an Ice Cream Social at JA. We all headed to the Jackson Yacht Club that night. I can't believe it's already come and gone...I would do the weekend over in a heartbeat! Here's to another great 10 years...

Michelle and me at Julep

Little surprise appearance by Elvis...he was at grad
night so of course he had to stop by 10 years later...

If you danced with "The King" then you got a scarf =)


back: Cordua, Cindy, Cathy, Michelle, Marie, Samantha & Sandra
front: Mary Ellen, Anna, JR, Staci

Amanda, Jenna, Courtney, JR
side-note: Courtney and Amanda are twins and they are both pregnant with little girls and
are due ten days apart--how fun is that?!?! =) And no, it wasn't planned--I assure you =)


No comments: