Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Metro Christian Living

MCL is one of my absolute favorite magazines.  I have a subscription and will always have a subscription and I get so excited the day it appears in my mailbox! Not only is the editor of the magazine one of my all time favorite people but it's packed full of encouragement from so many different contributing writers. One of my favorite of them being Robin O'Bryant.  Her monthly column is entitled "Modern Motherhood" and she makes me laugh out loud every single month...and I don't laugh out loud at things I am reading very often.  She totally validates what I like to call my "crazy mama life" sometimes!  Her article this month is great and I found myself re-reading it tonight and thinking what "blog worthy" material it is.  Hope you think the same and that a few mama's will share a laugh and be encouraged with me.... 

And last but not least I must comment on the fact that I have blogged 4 TIMES in less than a week...noteworthy for sure! Here's to keeping it up...

3 comments:

The Mims Family said...

Oh, my friend! Thanks for sharing! I feel sure when I go to Jackson this weekend my mom will have this article cut out for me!! This had Olivia Kate written all over it! I needed this more than you know...thanks for posting! Miss you guys!!

Michael and Crissie said...

i love it too. My nephew's story is going to be in one of the next few months in the section "this is my story" (John tucker cook). Your girls are precious!

The Gardners said...

Hey Jenny Ruth;) I was just talking to a friend that said she read that you may do a bunny party for the girls. I just did a bunny 1st birthday for Mary Brooke last Saturday. I'll be glad to pass along some ideas if you want them. I went for more of a modern bunny so it was not too 'eastery'. My email is Emily.Gardner@bxs.com if you are interested.
Have fun planning! Aren't girls the best!!!