Thursday, February 25, 2010

Inverness Shower

I had a shower in Inverness weekend before last and it was just so great!  I enjoyed every minute of seeing those that mean so much to Larkin and his family and that have come to be so dear to me.  It was a wonderful celebration and Sally Kate & Simmons got some great stuff!!  The only down side to this shower was that my mom was at home sick in the bed so she wasn't able to make it.  We missed her greatly but the bed is exactly where she needed to be!!  Thankfully, she is much better now!

Thanks again to the Inverness crew for such a wonderful afternoon!

6 comments:

David, Rachel, Drews and Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David, Rachel, Drews and Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David, Rachel, Drews and Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David, Rachel, Drews and Kate said...

JR - you look AMAZING!! I loooove the shirt, too...so perfect!! :) cant wait to see all your goodies in person!! love you!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Wishin I were in these pictures!!!! :) Love you!!!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.