Sunday, March 07, 2010

Little JOY in Jackson

Some of our sweet family and dear, dear friends from high school and college (and Oxford=) gave me a shower a few weeks ago and it was so very special.  I can't thank you all enough for making it so great.  They have walked with us so closely on our journey to these sweet baby girls and it meant so much to have us all in one place.  What a day of celebration it was and one of my favorite parts about the shower were the sweet butterfly notes/quotes they had each written as they thought about our friendship and where our journey had taken it the past few years and/or blessings for the future.  I will treasure them always!  I love you all dearly...you are some of the best friends and family a girl could ever ask for!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: